Sunday, July 25, 2010

1st Blog

I have started this blog to contribute to high school football, and specifically Chiefpigskin.com, which I recommend that everyone visit for great football information.

I have been lucky enough to be surrounded by some of the best coaches throughout my playing and coaching career. These hall of fame head coaches and assistant coaches have impacted my life, and 1,000s of student athletes. These coaches’ taught me many lessons on life and the game of football have helped shape the man I have become today. Their teachings are embedded into coaching style on a daily basis. For this, I am forever grateful.

On a personal note, I am currently a varsity defensive coordinator at the high school level in the state of Illinois. I was lucky enough to marry a wonderful football wife, who is as supportive and caring as any woman can be. I also welcomed my first son into the world in March.

As you read this blog, I hope to simplify select series of playbooks, philosophies, and teachings of the greatest team sport.

See you soon,

Coach Silent H

No comments:

Post a Comment